Tuesday, February 3, 2009

To my bestie =)

Everytime when i need support,
There'll be someone standing on my side..
Everytime when i need a listening ear,
There'll be someone who listen without complain..
Everytime when i need advice,
There'll be someone giving me as much ideas as possible..
Everytime i need help,
There'll be someone lending a hand to me..

Now let me say something..
I'll always appreciate this someone..
I'll always cherish the time with this someone..
I'll always remember every moment i spent with this someone..

Thank you for being my best friend..
And thank you for being there for me..
Hugs n loves..

P.s. People walk in and out of your life.. But only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.. And there you are, sticking out your smelly feet for me XD

1 comment:

  1. 谢谢你的祝福,关心和鼓励。。。
    我很感动。。哈哈。。。
    谢谢。。。
    我也祝福你...

    ReplyDelete