Friday, February 13, 2009

Love in the air...

Never get any presents for valentine before, and never have anyone to celebrate it with before too, i never really longed for this day to come.. It's valentine's day tomorrow! Same as every year before this, tomorrow's still a lonely day for me.. Wohoho.. Anyone wanna book me out for a nice lunch? Or perhaps a sweet movie? Guess i have to dream on.. Hahas..

Well.. Actually NOT everything is the same as previous years... I DID get some presents this year.. Hehe.. Not trying to show off but hey! Is the 1st time i ever get any gift for this day oh!



A very sweet card from Shu Jun... Hehe... Very very nice... I'm so touched!! Never thought she'll make cards for us.. Muacks! You know you love me too.. XD

Another gift.. From ashley.. What a surprise! But the hand-made rose is for me, jane and jocelyn, not for me myself.. LOL... Anyway, It's really sweet of him (although i think the reason he gave us that rose is he don't know what to do with it).. =P Thanks~ It's my 1st valentine's gift from a guy actually.. Haha..

Well.. Just a few more minutes to valentine.. Now i wish every couple have a very sweet and enjoyable valentine tomorrow...


P.s. 2molo? Another lonely day for me i guess...

5 comments: