Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pray hard...

I pray you'll be our light
And watch us where we go

And tell us to be wise
At times where we don't know

Let this be our prayer

When we lose our way

Take us to a place

Guide us with your grace

To a place where we'll be safe




I'd been waiting for the band state level competition since beginning of year and can't wait any longer.. I wished and wished it'll drop in my holiday.. And guess what? IT DID!!

Erm but I feel worst like that.. You know why? Because my flight is on 23rd back to miri, and the competition is on 23rd.......... IN SIBU!!! T-T Just phoned mum to ask for her permission to let me go but she don't let... Haih.. It's like being throw down from a very very very high place.. Maybe my hopes are running too high.. >< Moodless, seriously moodless...

Should be studying by now as tomorrow's my physic exam.. But i'd been stupid for more than an hour... Only calmed down when i write this post.. *Puffy eyed* And listened to "the prayer".. Wonderful song really.. It soothed me a lot..

Now my only chance of going to watch the competition is IF it's held at night.. Then i don't mind suffer in bus for 6 or 7 hours.. As long as i can get there in time.. And hope mum won't object it.. At least i didn't waste my flight ticket..


P.s. I really wanna meet my babies and friends badly.. And I wanna be with you all supporting you all always.. Feel sooo weird cannot help you guys prepare all uniform stuff all this while when i'm here in kl...



P.p.s. AND of course YOU as well.. My special friend miao.. And my "ahem", my friends on "the other side" LOL... I do hope to meet you guys... Coz after this, I don't know when can we meet again...

Pray hard ><

No comments:

Post a Comment