Saturday, September 19, 2009

It's over! =D

Exam's over!!!

Relaxing time! (model : Piggy the key chain)


Finally I can breath freely and sleep as long as i like xD



Before the exam.....

Due to exam stress, jocelyn gets crazy and kissed a croc!


And me, grab Hei hei and force him to pose with me.. Look at the tired look of mine... I was trying to convince myself that i'm not tired at all... But it seem useless...


Owh, my table was a mess! There is no place i can reach without knocking over some books, papers, bottle...

It was messier... But i try to make them look tidier before i take this pic =P
Hei hei was forced to sit on top of the whole pile of useless reference book (you know i don't like to study), novels and dictionary.. Rabbit trying to make me notice her cause I forced her to squeeze in tat small corner... Lol..



My laptop was forced to rest, as you can see I'm piling my chemistry notes on top of it (Or you cant see my laptop? Haha!) And i got my bio notes beside my bed... Gonna go crazy like this..




And now, after exam, I finally can have space to lay my arms on and play my laptop!




Finish exam.. Means is time to shop!


Went to Sunway with shujun straight after last paper on thursday


Ate durian pancake! Yummy~~


Coffee? Nope! Is black glutinous rice tong shui added with milk... Created by our shujun shi fu! Nice right??


Trying out high heels... White 1 was nicer!! But i'm damn poor.. Cant afford it =(




Today, went to timesquare alone to get a black skirt for my part time job.. Then rush for my job training.. So tired..


After that meet up with ah mao and had a nice dinner at some Hong Kong restaurant..

Nice? Is fried rice ohh...


Red bean drink.. (weird name.. I wonder what's its proper name? I have no idea! xP)


And he bought me mooncake! I thought I won't have the chance to eat mooncake here... Thanks ah mao! Will upload pictures of the mooncake soon I think =D


Tomorrow... OOPS! Should be later (it's 2.26am edi) I'll go out with renee!!! Woots! Cant wait!


Soooo gotta sleep soon! Or else cant wake up.. Haha!


P.s. More updates soon!!! (I hope??)

1 comment:

  1. aiyoh!!! Finally you can lay ur head and rest well hoh? Next time, be more relax yea? Don't get so stressed up and jadi kucing gila! *alert*!

    ReplyDelete