Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Curls~

Curled my hair last night.. =)

I did it all by myself! Thanks got it didn't end up in a disaster...





Then today morning my curls became like this...

Actually still ok right? But my classmate asked me is it I didn't comb my hair today? Gosh =="


I love curls <3


*************************


Days passed.. I'm still confused by my own feeling...

Are you telling the truth? Yet you doesn't have any reason to lie..

But why I feel your're not being truthful enough?

Anyway...

At least I know I'm not nothing to you..

We're buddies forever right?

Huggies =')



Trying to stop thinking, but still hearts you..

2 comments:

  1. i love the 2nd photo. those curls look more natural :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. Yupz... But ppl actually asked me whether did i comb my hair... Duh!

    ReplyDelete