Monday, July 25, 2011

Imma back.

I think I'd made a new record of not updating my blog. And yes, I AM UPDATING IT NOW. Because I'm back in KL? Maybe!

Started to learn swimming for the sake of my health. I'd been a bit off colour since I study at Mahsa so hopefully it might help me if i don't get drown in the first place.

Our management had been really nosy. They came to check once in a while to make sure we swim with proper swimwear and swimming cap. I guess they're worried that if we cant afford a set of decent swim wear we can't afford paying for the treatment just in case we get drowned. Oh well. So for the sake of the management, I got myself a swimming cap. Guess what?



Erm, I mean it's silicon.


But another problem is now lying over my journey towards the swimming pool. 

What if I get drowned? What if I get abducted? WHAT IF A GRINDYLOW ATTACKED ME galloping gargoyles I don freaking have a wand! 



Okay for the first post after a thousand years this make me seem out of my mind. It's because I got blown off by your enthusiasm. Thanks for still visiting my blog anyway! I freakin' don't believe I still got 2000+ visitors last month with 0 updates! (or maybe blogger.com's cheating me).


Love,
Christy

10 comments:

  1. fuiyoh amoi what forever alone, dun curse yourself :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back :) and that is one very NICE picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. @kian Fai : not cursing but sadly it's the truth!
    @Issac : Wheee!
    @nana : Thanks! =D
    @Tony : Only in pictures. LOL
    @jac : Whattttt? =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! I love swimming too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Discover blogs, pics and videos you otherwise wouldn't have at http://kendrabing.com. Or share your truly awesome blog postings to be part of the big collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, cedric will maybe help you on his way along to get Cho!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Searching for the Best Dating Website? Join to find your perfect date.

    ReplyDelete