Thursday, October 27, 2011

Le big day.

Officially 20 years old today! Remembered how much I dreaded this day to come in the beginning of the year cause I refuse to grow up. It's stupid, I know. But I still wanna be a kid! Oh well guess time just passed too fast. There's no time for me to regret so I must cherish every single second and stay happy. It's time to say goodbye to all my negative thoughts about myself too. They'd been dragging me down so often, until I feel like I can never do a thing right. It's annoying, it's making me lost confidence in myself. So it's time to kick them aside and start to set things right again! And this time, I have to make sure I win the war against them!

Happy birthday to me ♥

#foreveralone as usual, but this time, I'll brave myself with a smile. Nothing can go wrong like that!



A lil must-do list for myself:
♥ Be confident!
♥ Stop saying "I cannot do it"!
♥ Stop being emo! 
♥ Never give up half way! 
♥ Just-get-your-eyes-off-the-laptop-and-start-studying!
♥ Grab every chances I got and make myself a better person!

Hope that next year when I read this post, I can proudly say I did it =)


P.s. And I owe my blog so many posts. I think I'm starving it to death but I can't promise I'll update soon. If I got the mood I might update about the NHK Kawaii TV filming thou.

7 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTY. all the best in life and stay pretty, have a blasttttttttt !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Christy, how can you be #foreveralone when you have us. Just give us a shoutout! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday to you :) Haiyah 20 years old got lot of opportunity :) dun waste yah hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthdae :D you wont be forever alone, may the right time comes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A quote from Mark Twain to start off the big day. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Stop saying that you can't be cute :P

    ReplyDelete